all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug-gnu-emacsHELLO
@ 2003-03-16  7:34 meiyitong
From: meiyitong @ 2003-03-16  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

bug-gnu-emacsHELLO

Shenzhen Meiyitong Electronic Co., Ltd. has been established since 1986.With the dedicated efforts of the founder and management team of the company , it has rapidly transformed into a strong and diversified Corporation both financially and technologically in the past years.
Our major business involves in design, manufacturing & marketing of the cellular phone accessories. We have a wide product range such as wire/wireless handsfree kits , desktop handsfree, handsfree car kits, AC/DC adapters, holders, swivel clips (w/vibrant), travel chargers, plug-in saver/chargers, desktop chargers, battery chargers, genius leather cases and transparent pouches etc.
More than 80% of our products are exporting to worldwide customers and we have gained a very good reputation throughout the world in the past years. We also have our own ales outlets in China.
On the other hand , OEM`s projects are also important for us. For the time being , over 40% of our products are OEM projects. ODM orders are also welcome.

Add:5/F,No.5 building,Shangsha Industrial Zone,Futian District,Shenzhen City,China.
Tel:86-755-83302638 83307235
Fax:86-755-83307234
URL:http://www.meiyitong.com
E-mail:szmytlee@meiyitong.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-16  7:34 UTC | newest]