all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* CONFIDENTIAL
@ 2003-02-19  4:31 Ahmed  Momoh
From: Ahmed  Momoh @ 2003-02-19  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear sir,

You may be surprised to receive this letter since you do not know me
personally. I am Mr Ahmed Momoh. I got your contact
through the South African Information Exchange (S.A.I.E) in Johannesburg
and I decided to write to you for an assistance.
My late father,
Dr Smith Momoh, was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in
cold blood by the agents of the ruling
government of President Robert Mugabe for his alleged support and sympathy
for the Zimbabwean Opposition party
controlled by the whites.

As a result of sequence persecution by the government of President Robert
Mugabe, I left for Amsterdam The Nederlands,
with the Certificate of deposit which was issued to my father when he
deposited two trunk boxes with a Security Company
here in Amsterdam. These boxes contain the sum of US$ 10 million but were
declared to the security company officials as
containing African art for export to a foreign partner for security
reasons.

I have visited the security company but was told that the deposit agreement
required the presence of the foreign partner on
whose behalf the consignment was deposited before any application for the
clearance of the boxes will be considered.
Therefore, I am contacting you to front you as the foreign partner to my
late father on whose behalf the consignment was
deposited. I will require urgently your name, full contact address and
telephone/fax numbers.

Afterwards, this money shall be transferred to your account for investment
purposes. As soon as I receive your return mail
indicating your willingness to assist me in this business, we shall discuss
what shall be your percentage fee for your
assistance.

Thanks and God bless

Yours sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Momoh

* Confidential
@ 2005-01-29 20:58 Ms. Lioudmila
From: Ms. Lioudmila @ 2005-01-29 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn: Chairman/Director,

Dear Sir,

I am Ms. KIMAEVA LIOUDMILA, a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:

Chairman CEO:  YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company)

Chairman CEO:  Menatep SBP Bank

  (A well reputable financial Institution) with its branches all over the world

I seek your partnership to accommodate the sum of US$4.2M for us. My Boss got arrested for his involvement in politics in financing the Leading and opposing political party (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which posed treat to President Vladimir

 Putin’s second tenure as Russian president before he was re-elected On March 14, 2004. You can catch more of the story on this

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

The fund (US$4.2M) in question was approved by the Government of Russia for payment of various YUKOS OIL contractors/suppliers to prevent them from loosing the money

 they invested in the numerous contracts they executed for the above firm. The Government had already concluded plans to freeze all the accounts in my boss name (Mikhail Khodorkovsky) both corporate and personal before I connived with the Accountant General of YUKOS OIL (who is also my partner in this transaction) to raise a memo stating that YUKOS OIL owe contractors the above amount which was finally approved for payment after some deliberations.

Actually, we have paid all our contractors both local and foreign because they agitated for their payment when they had that my boss was arrested.

YOUR ROLE: I will present you / your

 Company as one of the contractors we are Owing so that you can stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum or part of the fund according to your financial strength or the strength of your company. I will arrange for the documentation which the payee/corresponding bank will need to transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be concluded as soon as possible. You will be rewarded with reasonable percentage of the total sum for your partnership and assistance

Can you honestly be our partner on this transaction? If yes do reach me or write at the following email:  mcyarek@mail2moscow.com

Thank you very much

Best regards,

 Ms. Kimaeva Lioudmila

* Confidential
@ 2005-01-29 20:58 Ms. Lioudmila
From: Ms. Lioudmila @ 2005-01-29 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-26 11:36 Mark Peter
From: Mark Peter @ 2005-09-26 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

CONFIDENTIAL

Please let me introduce my self to you as Mr. Peter Mark, a British born
Jamaican, I work with HSBC London, where I manage private clients accounts,
as a matter of fact, I have been in charge of this duty for 12 years now.My
motive for writing this mail to you is to in form you of an account
belonging to Mr. Alexander Schrut. Who has been my client for as long as I
have been with HSBC
His account holds the sum of £12.3 million pounds the truth now is that Mr.
Alexander Schmitz. Is late, and I have monitored his account with us for 4
years now, and to my greatest surprise, no one has come up for a claim till
date. From my investigations and confirmation, my client left his next of
kin column blank, and had a single on entry visa into the UK , which is why
no one has knowledge of the deposit except us at HSBC.
Hence the need to get in touch with you as one who I can present as a next
of kin to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late client
before they get confiscated or declared unplayable, as I have been
unsuccessful in locating a relative for over 3 years now.
Please be informed that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at £12.3 million
pounds. Will be shared as follows: 80% for my colleagues and me, 20% to you.
I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we
may make. All I require is your Honest cooperation to enable this deal go
through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the Law, as the funds did not originate
from drug money or terrorism, but through inheritance.
I have discussed this matter with some of the banks official and we have all
agreed to find a reliable partner to have this deal with, so that the funds
can be released to you in your nominated account for shearing after due
processes have been followed. Please let me have your telephone and fax
numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction or you can give
me a call on my mobile (+447031845730)

Best Regards.
Peter Mark