all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs-devel ML or gnu.emacs.sources
@ 2003-01-20 16:15 Masatake YAMATO
From: Masatake YAMATO @ 2003-01-20 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just a question.

When I wrote a emacs lisp program, which should I post to:
here(emacs-devel mailing list) or gnu.emacs.sources news group?
Any criterion?

Masatake YAMATO

* Re: emacs-devel ML or gnu.emacs.sources
@ 2003-01-20 18:04 ` Alfred M. Szmidt
From: Alfred M. Szmidt @ 2003-01-20 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Post it to gnu.emacs.sources.

* Re: emacs-devel ML or gnu.emacs.sources
@ 2003-01-22  9:59 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2003-01-22  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    When I wrote a emacs lisp program, which should I post to:
    here(emacs-devel mailing list) or gnu.emacs.sources news group?
    Any criterion?

If you think it is a useful separate package, post it to
gnu.emacs.sources.  If you want to propose installing it,
mail it to emacs-devel.

You can do both if both seem useful.