all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs manual in CHM format
@ 2002-10-17 22:22 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2002-10-17 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I made an WinHelp file (.chm file) of the Emacs manual. Do you want to add
this to your manual page for Emacs?

Regards,
Lennart

* Re: Emacs manual in CHM format
@ 2002-10-19  4:55 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2002-10-19  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    I made an WinHelp file (.chm file) of the Emacs manual.

Did you do this by hand, or did you write a script to do it?
If it is a script, we could put that in the Emacs distribution.
if you did the work by hand, the problem is that it would
get out of date as we edit the Emacs manual source.