all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Business Assistance
@ 2002-07-30 20:40 Dr. Mike Moses
From: Dr. Mike Moses @ 2002-07-30 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dr. Mike Moses
Federal Airport Authority
of Nigeria (FAAN)
Ikeja - Nigeria

I hope this message will reach you in the best of health and receive your prompt attention, even as we have not had any previous correspondence before. Kindly reach me immediately for details should you agree to its contents.

I am a principal accountant and the Chairman of the Federal Tenders Board Committee to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). This message is
to solicit for your kindness in assisting me to transfer some amount of fund from my country to your country.

The total amount of fund is US$29.5Million (twenty nine million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars)which resulted from various contracts
awarded by my ministry to some foreign firms in which the contract bills were slightly inflated by us members of the Tenders Board Committee with the sole
aim of having the excess fund for our subsequent use.

 Presently, all the foreign firms that executed the projects concerned have been paid their bills accordingly and the projects have been commissioned for use. At this juncture, we now want to claim and transfer the excess fund using a foreign company since foreign contractors originally executed the contracts. Also, we as civil servants are not allowed to operate domiciliary nor foreign account, therefore, we cannot claim this fund locally, hence the necessity for thiscontact with you.

We have decided to embark on this transaction now that we have new civilian administration. Our aim is to present your name as a true beneficiary of the fund.
The total fund (US$29.5M) will then be remitted into any designated bank account as shall be recommended by you. The relevant authorities will be made to believe
that your company executed some contracts for my ministry to which payment is due to effected.

In this regard therefore, you will be required to present a suitable bank account that will accommodate the total amount of fund. The moment the bank account
details are received from you, it will only take a maximum duration of 7-9working days to have all documentations complied and the fund remitted to your
account.

On completion of this transaction, we have resolved to give you 25% of the fund for your efforts and assistance rendered; 5% will be used to settle any expenses that might be incurred on the process of this transaction both from our end and your end while the remaining 70% will be for us. I will be  disposed to giving the details of this proposal as soon as I receive your confirmation signifying your interest in
this proposal and your willingness to assist in its realization.

Kindly reach me through the above email address or below stated Telephone or fax number for more details on how we shall commence the whole transaction.

Permit me to stress the confidential nature of this transaction and does not matter any particular field of trade to prosecute this transaction. Above all, let trust and honesty be our watchword throughout this business.

Many thanks and kind regards whilst I wait in anticipation for your assistance and may God continue to bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Mike Moses
Tel: +234-1-775-7997
Fax: +234-1-759-3888

PS:

Please include your current telephone and fax numbers in your reply.

* Business Assistance
@ 2002-07-30 20:40 Dr. Mike Moses
From: Dr. Mike Moses @ 2002-07-30 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2002-08-07 17:18 Kalisara Seseseko
From: Kalisara Seseseko @ 2002-08-07 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM: KALISARA SESE-SEKO
13t presidential avenue
Ndoli,Kinshasa,
D.R.C.

Compliment of the season, I hope this message will reach you in the best of health and receive your prompt attention. It is my pleasure to send this letter to you irrespective of the fact that you do not
know me. However, I came across your profile in my earnest search for a reliable and trust worthy individual that can handle a confidential business ofthis magnitude.

My name is Kalisara Sese-seko the first son of late President of Zaire, now Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Mr. Mobutu Sese-seko. My father later died while exiled in Morocco. Since the death of my father, my family has suffered a lot of harassment from the present government that ousted my father led by Mr. Laurent Kabila who has been presently murdered. Recently my mum, I  and other members of the family were
banned from traveling overseas and we are currently held up in our country home in Lumbabashi.

Although some money in both foreign and local currency were recovered from my father's private apartment, my mum with the help of a Lebanese contractor (Mr. Hamza Robert) whom my father helped during his time in active service, were able to move some suitcases containing foreign
currency totaling USD$18.0m (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) to a Security Vault/Finance House in Europe for safety purpose.  I therefore wish to solicit for your kind assistance towards traveling to Europe for the collection of this fund on our behalf. You will be duly compensated with 10% of the total sum for your kind assistance, 80% for my family and me while 10% would be used to upset any expenses that may come up in course of bringing this project to a successful end.

For some time now, we have been deliberating on how to invest this funds abroad in a confidential manner until we reach to a conclusion of investing the funds in Importation's/Real Estate Ventures. The money in question (US$18,000,000.00) has already been deposited in a Security Vault/Finance House in Europe awaiting claims.

If the investment climate of your country is conducive please do not hesitate to contact/communicate your interest to me to enable me give you detailed information on how you can assist my family and I to claim our said 18 million US Dollars from the Security House in Europe.

Many thanks and kind regards.

Yours faithfully,
Kalisara Sese-seko
Mr. Kalisara Sese-seko.

From: Kalisara Seseseko @ 2002-08-07 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2003-04-17 22:17 jeff seko
From: jeff seko @ 2003-04-17 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

  Sir/madam,

I need your help,I am JEFF SEKO the son of a late minister during the reign of mobutu seseko,I came to know you in the course of my search for a reliable and God fearing partner and I decide to contact you because I believe you are a reputable man and I felt you can help us over this confidential matter.
I count on your intergrity and honesty to be able to handle this business.
Our father  was a minister in Democratic Republic of Congo during the reign of late president mobutu. Our father was killed during the rebel attack and our house was burnt. We  manage to escape to Democratic  Republic of Ghana with  my mother and two of my sisters where we are now taking refuge.Before the death of my father he deposited $50 MILLION U.S DOLLARS, with a security company in Ghana.The money is kept in a trunk box  and was registered as precious substance. Thus there is nobody that knows that it is money that is in the box. All the document with which the money was deposited is with us.
We need a trust worthy and experience person that will help us to invest this money in your country  and take us as one family  and will also buy a house for us over there where we can live safely.We are prepared to give you 20% of the money for that assistance.
We are expecting to hear from you.waiting you for the anticipated cooperation.please in yours reply include your cellphone number and fax number.
 please sorry for addressing the email to my email box, l wanted to be sure if the  message got to you.

Best Regards,
JEFF  SEKO.

* BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
@ 2003-04-17 22:17 jeff seko
From: jeff seko @ 2003-04-17 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2003-06-17 22:00 mbanga sese
From: mbanga sese @ 2003-06-17 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

  Sir/madam,
I need your help,I am MBANGA SESE the son of a late minister during the reign of mobutu seseko,I came to know you in the course of my search for a reliable and God fearing partner and I decide to contact you because I believe you are a reputable man and I felt you can help us over this confidential matter.
[...]
 please sorry for addressing the email to my email box, l wanted to be sure if the  message got to you,please reply through this e-mail sddress[mbanga4@caramail.com]

Best Regards,
MBANGA SESE
For the family.