all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* is nxml a replacment for psgml?
@ 2003-09-25 17:44 Khuong D Pham
From: Khuong D Pham @ 2003-09-25 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Have anybody used nXml (James Clark) ?...I currently use psgml and would
like to see if nXml is better...Is it a replacment or can you use them both?

http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=2061

* Re: is nxml a replacment for psgml?
@ 2003-09-27 16:27 ` Adam Hardy
From: Adam Hardy @ 2003-09-27 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

That's very interesting and I shall definitely try it out when it rises
to the top of my to-do list.....

On 09/25/2003 07:44 PM Khuong D Pham wrote:
> Have anybody used nXml (James Clark) ?...I currently use psgml and would
> like to see if nXml is better...Is it a replacment or can you use them both?
>
> http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=2061

GNU Emacs 21.3.1 on Linux 2.4.20 RH9

* Re: is nxml a replacment for psgml?
@ 2003-09-27 20:42 ` Martin Stemplinger
       [not found]   ` <mailman.854.1064839358.21628.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Martin Stemplinger @ 2003-09-27 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Do Sep 25 2003 at 19:44, "Khuong D Pham" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote:

> Have anybody used nXml (James Clark) ?...I currently use psgml and would
> like to see if nXml is better...Is it a replacment or can you use them both?

I just tried it and looks promising. Starting it gave me a error
message though:
regexp-opt-group: Lisp nesting exceeds max-lisp-eval-depth

--
Remove NOSPAM to reply by mail

* Re: is nxml a replacment for psgml?
@ 2003-09-29 12:41   ` Jeffery B. Rancier
       [not found]   ` <mailman.854.1064839358.21628.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Jeffery B. Rancier @ 2003-09-29 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Martin Stemplinger <mstemplingerNOSPAM@gmx.de> writes:

Customize it, and set it to a larger number.  Mine is set to 3000.

> On Do Sep 25 2003 at 19:44, "Khuong D Pham" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote:
>
>> Have anybody used nXml (James Clark) ?...I currently use psgml and would
>> like to see if nXml is better...Is it a replacment or can you use them both?
>>
> I just tried it and looks promising. Starting it gave me a error
> message though:
> regexp-opt-group: Lisp nesting exceeds max-lisp-eval-depth
>
> --
> Remove NOSPAM to reply by mail

Jeff

,----

`----

@ 2003-10-01 18:37     ` Martin Stemplinger
From: Martin Stemplinger @ 2003-10-01 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mo Sep 29 2003 at 14:41, jeff.rancier@softechnics.com (Jeffery
B. Rancier) wrote:

> Customize it, and set it to a larger number.  Mine is set to 3000.

Thanks for the hint I'll try that

--
Remove NOSPAM to reply by mail