all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Drew Adams" <drew.adams@oracle.com>
Subject: RE: defcustom: changing from defvar - order of execution
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:13:19 -0700	[thread overview]

Oops - before someone gripes about users using defvar for variables that are
defined in libraries, let me change the initial user setup from this:

     (defvar foovar t)
     (load-library "foo")
     (foo-fn)

to this:

     (setq foovar t)
     (load-library "foo")
     (foo-fn)

I don't think it changes my overall question, in any case. Thanks. - Drew