all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Increase text size of echo area / mode line?
@ 2011-04-05 19:10 Johnny
From: Johnny @ 2011-04-05 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi list members,

I have been looking around for a way to resize the text displayed in the
echo area. I found that for the buffer, C-x + and C-x - does the sizing
for the buffer alright, but I haven't found how to do this for the echo
area / mode line?

Ideally, if there is a clever way to automatically increase the default
text size in the echo area and buffer when changing input mode (to
chinese-tonpy)?

Thanks!
--
Johnny