I had some fun and implemented somewhat different version of how code is fetched, and buttonized toggle function. Since I really didn't got much more input than what Martin gave me yesterday, I have had some fun and recorded a small demo of how it looks like: https://youtu.be/yiS1eXdgcYI Sorry, but I don't have better place to put it on, use yt-download if you prefer not to open it in a web browser. It is just a two minute of me showing how it looks when used in practice. I reason that looking at the code is one thing, seeing it is the other. I have also changed it a bit, and pasting the source after the navigation buttons. so they don't jump out of the screen when a function is very big. Don't know if it is better strategy, it is just a prototype anyway.