all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Who Killed Benazir Bhutto ? Washington Post Comments
       [not found] <aa410814-c97a-4e02-b177-dd55ddee2357@1g2000hsl.googlegroups.com>
@ 2008-01-08  9:45 ` Gernot Frisch
       [not found]   ` <3ba9ef88-34ff-4789-bf02-99bc89684586@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>
From: Gernot Frisch @ 2008-01-08  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> How CIA or Al-CIA-DAH killed Bhutto ?

Using Task Manager or pkill -9, maybe? But this it OT here.

* Re: Who Killed Benazir Bhutto ? Washington Post Comments
       [not found]     ` <e3c57fe8-fd65-4457-a5e1-b73d08e96339@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com>
@ 2008-01-10 17:09       ` Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo
From: Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo @ 2008-01-10 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Eric Gisse em gnu.emacs.help escreveu :

> I'll assume Musharraf because Bhutto said to assume Musharraf if
> anything happened to her.

What the fuck, I really dont know what does that have to do with Emacs.

--
Spam protection:
In my e-mail replace the words `no-spam' with `exal'.

* Re: Who Killed Benazir Bhutto ? Washington Post Comments
@ 2008-01-10 17:48         ` David Brodbeck
From: David Brodbeck @ 2008-01-10 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs list

On Jan 10, 2008, at 9:09 AM, Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo wrote:

> Eric Gisse em gnu.emacs.help escreveu :
>
>> I'll assume Musharraf because Bhutto said to assume Musharraf if
>> anything happened to her.
>
> What the fuck, I really dont know what does that have to do with
> Emacs.

If she'd been using it, we could just retrieve her from the kill
ring.  (Sorry.)