On Nov 28, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Chong Yidong wrote: > Perry Smith writes: > >> I use to be on emacs-pretesters but dropped off when I lost my job. >> >> Does anyone have emacs 22 compiled for AIX? >> >> If not, I'm happy to do that. Should I use the cvs version or a tar >> ball? > > Please use the tarball. We need to test whether the tarball builds on > different systems. The hope is to release pretest tarballs on a > fairly regular basis, so they shouldn't lag CVS by much. Can you point me to the tarball? google can't find it. Perry Smith ( pedz@easesoftware.com ) Ease Software, Inc. ( http://www.easesoftware.com ) Low cost SATA Disk Systems for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems