Hi list, I'm working on a tree-sitter-based major mode for D, and after setting up font lock I receive the following error in the *Messages* buffer: Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 3193) signaled (treesit-query-error "Node type error at" 3 "[\"alias\" \"class\" ...] @font-lock-keyword-face" "Debug the query with `treesit-query-validate'") A minimal sample of the source is attached but this vector in the error is replaced with the contents of `d-ts--keywords' spliced into a vector. Calling `treesit-query-validate' doesn't tell me anything new either. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, ~Jeremy