Am 16.03.2009 um 22:22 schrieb David Reitter: > Hi Peter, > regarding this bug: please try rebuilding with an updated CVS. I > have just checked in a few changes that may fix this (by not > loading org.gnu.Emacs.plist any longer). > The new interface is faulty: setting some value pops up a form without the usual Aqua interface of the three colourful dots. When I press Yes a crash seems to happen, which I did not want to report. So the CrashReporter interface went away, but the Yes/No interface stayed. And Emacs.app. Both don't go away. -- Mit friedvollen Grüßen Pete Know thyself. Need help, call GOOGLE.