all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* white is #e5e5e5
@ 2011-01-24  5:53 Warren Harris
From: Warren Harris @ 2011-01-24  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

When I run emacsclient -nw in my Apple Terminal, I get a dark grey background instead of white like I expect. Here's what list-colors-display shows:

black                  black                                                                #000000
red                    red                                                                  #cd0000
green                  green                                                                #00cd00
yellow                 yellow                                                               #cdcd00
blue                   blue                                                                 #0000ee
magenta                magenta                                                              #cd00cd
cyan                   cyan                                                                 #00cdcd
white                  white                                                                #e5e5e5

How can I fix this? Thanks,

Warren