2022. 10. 4. 오전 8:35, Lars Ingebrigtsen 작성: > goranmoomin@daum.net writes: > >> I’ve signed the paper, though I’ve used a different email address >> before. (I’m >> Sungbin Jo icloud.com> who contributed the original >> Cocoa >> xwidget patch in bug#29565.) >> >> Would changing my email address require going through the process again? > > No, that's not necessary, but it would be convenient if the patch > carried the name "Sungbin Jo" somewhere. (That's not really necessary, > either, so long as we know who's who, but it would be convenient.) Ah, that’s definitely a mistake (was testing and committing inside an unconfigured virtual machine). Attached is an updated patch with proper author details, rebased onto commit 6a5169e747. Thanks.