I've attached a modified patch file that includes all your suggested changes. I did some squashing and editing, so this patch has the same three parts as before, with properly formatted Change Logs in each. Let me know if you think anything else is needed. Thanks, Chris On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Tino Calancha wrote: > Christopher Genovese writes: > > > Do you want me to submit a new patch with these changes? > It would be useful. Someone other than me may try this patch > without reading all the bug report, and repeat some of my comments. > > Once we update the patch we can wait like 1 week; if we don't > get further comments after that week, then it's OK for me to push > the fix to master branch. > > Thank you >