all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Mac OS X Lion TTS does not work with emacs 24 but did work on Mac OS X Snow Leopard
@ 2012-03-19 22:39 Charles Magid
From: Charles Magid @ 2012-03-19 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look at this email.

I didn't see any 10.7 Mac OS X Lion builds on
http://emacsformacosx.com/builds.

Text to speech stopped working for emacs ;(  I may have to move to sublime
:0.  Please help me stay in the church of Emacs.

I put info in a gist https://gist.github.com/2127333
Any help would be greatly appreciated

--Charles cmmagid@gmail.com

I also sent this email to david+emacsformacosx@porkrind.org

--
Charles M Magid

Available for: Ruby on Rails development
Website: http://www.RubyCharles.com
<http://www.danestreet.com>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Charles_Magid
GitHub: http://github.com/ChasManRors
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/charles.magid?v=info
Skype: cmmagid
Phone: 781 861-5088 [Best]
Cell:    508 572-1891
Google Voice: 931 996-2443

* Re: Mac OS X Lion TTS does not work with emacs 24 but did work on Mac OS X Snow Leopard
@ 2012-03-26 11:12 ` Le Wang
From: Le Wang @ 2012-03-26 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Magid; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs