Yes, just the website. That is all that I came across. Thanks! Michael. On May 31, 2019 at 17:16:03, Alan Third (alan@idiocy.org) wrote: On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 08:57:09AM -0700, Michael Lee Vazquez wrote: > Just letting you know you might want to update the Homebrew install > instructions. Homebrew no longer supports command line options, > specifically ‘—with-cocoa’ in this case. > > $ brew install emacs > That will still install emacs but without a GUI. > > $ brew cask install emacs > That will install emacs with cocoa. Hi, thanks for the report. I take it you’re referring to the instructions on the website? Nicolas, are you able to update the website? -- Alan Third