On 19 March 2018 at 15:59, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > This message is a heads-up for people who think there are still > significant/critical bugs we must fix before the release: please speak > up now. > https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=30295#11 Please try this in CSS mode: div: { #87e087 } I hope you'll agree it's bad, and makes a mockery of Tom's very welcome improvements. It's also easy and safe to fix. As ever I'm reluctant to provide a patch (though I do have one and I'll certainly be using it), because I haven't assigned copyright, but I did make concrete suggestions for a fix.