Great. Thank you, Eli! On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 2:34 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Igor Saprykin > > Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 13:24:00 -0700 > > > > I noticed some unnecessary code when browsing through the sources. It > > is generally good to remove it. I believe the attached patch cleans > > it up. I tested by doing `make clean`. I also read through the > > CONTRIBUTE file and the appropriate commit message seems to be the > > one-liner. Thanks! > > Thanks, pushed to the master branch. > > The log message had a couple of minor issues, see the text I actually > committed. >