I noticed a few references to bzr revisions are still in the history. They all refer to merges from the emacs-24 branch. I am not sure if it worth fixing though. git log --online, press '/' to search and search for 'emacs-24'. Example: git rev 0121d32 On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote: > Paul Eggert : > > Thanks a lot for doing the conversion. > > > > A problem I noticed: the last two commits in the trunk bzr (118359 > > and 118360) are not in the git master branch. Similarly, the last > > commit in the emacs-24 bzr (117703, a backport) is not in the git > > emacs-24 branch. Perhaps one last pass to apply these last-second > > bzr changes to the git version? Or should we ask the authors of > > those patches to reapply them? > > That "last pass" would cost a minimum of temn hours of repo downtime. > I'm willing to do that if we find problems with the converted history > that have to be surgically corrected, but fotr this it would be less > work to just grab the patches from bzr and apply them. > > Sorry. I suspect I dropped those two commits while I was trying to > bring the transition-day patch up to date. > -- > Eric S. Raymond > >