On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 12:45 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Having thought about it, I would rather require the bool vector passed > > to XBM to be in the right format: the width can be 100, but the > > stride, specified by a new :stride argument, must be the smallest > > multiple of 8 greater or equal to the width. If you don't want that, > > pass a vector of bool vectors which is copied together, but let's not > > pretend we can take a 10,000-bit bool vector and display it > > efficiently. > > I'm not sure I understand what you mean, exactly. Can you show an > example of the new API? No major changes, just that :stride is passed in along with :height and :width (optional for now, but strongly recommended by the documentation). See attached patch.