On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 9:14 PM Adam Plaice wrote: > > I've attached the backtrace. Thanks. This seems like a librsvg bug, since it returned a NULL handle but no error. As for the other bug, it's a little tricky: shr calls url-store-in-cache after url-http-parse-headers has decompressed the file, while url-http-parse-headers itself would (correctly) cache the uncompressed file if it were configured to do so. It's not quite clear who's at fault here. IOW, there's probably a conflict in existing cache directories: some of them will store the compressed data, which won't work if it's images; some will store the uncompressed data, which won't work for HTML data. I'm attaching a patch to fix the rsvg segfault, and another patch which works around the url-http issue. However, I'm not sure how the latter should be fixed properly.