On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 5:55 PM, martin rudalics wrote: >> Attached. I feel a bit uneasy about making wm_supports a global >> symbol, maybe it should be x_wm_supports? > > x_wm_supports sounds indeed better. Patch attached. Still works, too! >> In any case, please do let >> me know what else needs changing and I'll be happy to do it. > > Everything else is perfect now (IMHO). Well, let's hope there won't be a flood of bug reports from KWin users. Thanks again for all your help in this very confusing matter, Pip