Sorry, I accidentally sent that email half-finished. On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Pip Cet wrote: >>> I'm not a hundred percent certain; from reading the thread, I think >>> it's the former: the window is in full-screen mode and starts >>> shrinking. I've installed KWin but have been unable to produce buggy >>> behavior, so far, without the workaround in gtkutil.c. >> >> I attach a patch that should handle the case where we want to switch >> from a non-fullscreen to a fullscreen frame. Please try it. That patch has no effect, but that's consistent with my understanding of the situation; it might have an effect on users of the buggy KWin version. I've attached a patch that combines your patch with the minor fixes I suggested in the previous email. It appears to work here.