On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 7:28 AM Pip Cet wrote: > On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 7:06 AM Stefan Kangas wrote: > There's at least one other place that has the same error, so I'll grep > some more before sending a patch. Patch attached (it compiles, but I haven't tested it thoroughly). This should fix two bugs in xdisp.c and a bug in Fend_of_line. All of these bugs were silently fixed by my pos_t conversion. At the very least, FETCH_CHAR should be renamed so it's clear that the right way to use it is FETCH_CHAR (bytepos), not FETCH_CHAR (charpos). I suggest FETCH_CHAR_AT_BYTEPOS.