On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 8:48 PM Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Joseph Mingrone writes: > > I think the problem was introduced before 9b4a2dd (2021-02-14). That > > was the last snapshot that I was running and I'm pretty sure I saw the > > problem then. If I can find time tonight, I'll try to confirm that. > > Great; bisecting this would be very helpful. Absolutely. > Pip Cet writes: > > > I can reproduce it, three, but I can also reproduce it with the change > > I think you're referring to reverted. > > Sorry about that; it was a stab in the dark using the "the one who > touched it last" principle. :-/ Not a problem at all. In fact, I've taken a look and it seems byte-optimize-form-code-walker simply ignores the value form in a defvar now.. So I suspect it's commit 83983b6b7a115474572973b62eb5e42251713e63, I'm cc'ing Mattias, and I suspect this patch might help (but I've only done one quick test). Pip