On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 1:23 PM, martin rudalics wrote: >> I've attached a patch that combines your patch with the minor fixes I >> suggested in the previous email. It appears to work here. > > Thanks. This > > + lval = Qnil; > + switch (f->want_fullscreen) > + { > + case FULLSCREEN_WIDTH: > + lval = Qfullwidth; > + break; > + case FULLSCREEN_HEIGHT: > + lval = Qfullheight; > + break; > + case FULLSCREEN_BOTH: > + lval = Qfullboth; > + break; > + case FULLSCREEN_MAXIMIZED: > + lval = Qmaximized; > + break; > + } > > looks a bit ugly. Can't we set lval in the switch above? I agree. > If f->want_fullscreen changed in between we'd get in hot water anyway. > > (Also I'd like to keep the patch resonably small so I can install it as > a "tiny change". Or do you have copyright papers signed for Emacs?) (No, but soon, hopefully.) I've attached the patch with a suggested ChangeLog entry (though of course you should change it to your own name).