On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 5:59 PM, martin rudalics wrote: > > I think that last case is something we haven't considered yet: if I > resize > > windows manually while the mini-window is enlarged, they will be in an > > inconsistent state when it goes back to normal, right? > > FWIW here resizing a window "manually" makes the mini-window "go normal" > first. Strange, that doesn't work here. Are you using the echo area or the minibuffer to test? I'm using the minibuffer. > Resizing the frame leaves the mini-window alone. > ...which means they'll be in an inconsistent state afterwards, having been resized while the mini-window was enlarged.