On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 9:42 AM Robert Pluim wrote: > Pip> COLOR must be a string that is either the color's name, or its X-style > Pip> -specification like \"#RRGGBB\" or \"RGB:rr/gg/bb\", where each primary. > Pip> +specification like \"#RRGGBB\" or \"rgb:RR/GG/BB\", where each primary. > > Thereʼs an extra '.' at the end of this line. Thanks! I also spotted some more references to X in the docstrings. Updated patch attached. Please let me know if you notice anything else in there that needs changing.