On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 8:08 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Sounds good to me. The attached patch contains the comments and a hint > > in the documentation. (Maybe the comments should be a FIXME, because > > there's really no need to switch buffers at all when there are no > > applicable hooks?) > > I'm okay with adding such a FIXME. Added. > > > Obviously, feel free to reword as you consider appropriate. > > LGTM, with a couple of minor comments below. Feel free to push after > fixing those. I don't have push access, so I hope it's okay just to send the new patch. Thanks for the review!