On 12 October 2016 at 20:15, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Your surprise is IMO a reason good enough to ask Reuben to send you > the undo-tree history file for analysis. Who knows, it might even be > the clue we are looking for. (I agree that the error alone should > not, and most probably is not, the cause of the crash.) > ​Toby, I'm happy to send you this file if you like.​ ​Apologies, I'm having trouble following all the ramifications of Eli's energetic debugging effort; is there any other action you (Toby) would like me to take? -- http://rrt.sc3d.org