On 9 August 2014 19:32, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > -rem YOU'LL NEED THE FOLLOWING UTILITIES TO MAKE EMACS: > > -rem > > -rem + msdos version 3 or better. > > -rem + DJGPP version 2.0 or later (version 2.03 or later recommended). > > -rem + make utility that allows breaking of the 128 chars limit on > > -rem command lines. ndmake (as of version 4.5) won't work due to a > > -rem line length limit. The make that comes with DJGPP does work > (and is > By the way, this reminds me: the wording "the make that comes with DJGPP does work" confused me, because I can't find one other that GNU make (which is obviously going to be OK). Did I miss something, or could this be reworded as something like "DJGPP supplies a port of GNU make"? -- http://rrt.sc3d.org