On 11 February 2014 17:03, Glenn Morris wrote: > Reuben Thomas wrote: > > > Joy! I'm sorry my timing was bad, in that I looked into this after it had > > been committed, but before it had been released. > > That's fine, but why not read the report, especially the close message, > before reopening it? > > http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=2061#106 > > seems clear to me. > You're right, it is. However, I read the bug report on the mailing list archive, and didn't find the close message there. The moral is to use the debbugs interface for completeness. -- http://rrt.sc3d.org