On 18 December 2016 at 23:39, Reuben Thomas wrote: > > So a reasonable definition of cache units (I will not say "words" any > more) might be whitespace-delimited strings. This would not need casechars, > not-casechars, otherchars and many-otherchars-p. > > I've put this on my to-investigate list for the future; of course, if > there's an obvious reason it wouldn't work, do let me know! > ​Basic tests using [[:alpha:]] for casechars and [^[:alpha:]] for not-casechars seem to work OK. ​What would be a more rigorous test? So far I just tried some spell-checking and use of flyspell. -- http://rrt.sc3d.org