On 22 December 2016 at 17:53, martin rudalics wrote: > >> Would a reasonable way to do this be to add a toggleable option to the > defcustom for display-buffer-alist, and > >> document this in async-shell-command's docstring? > > > > I think it could be. Martin, WDYT? > > What is a toggleable option? A new action function? Or simply adding > ‘display-buffer-no-window’ to the value menu? Or something completely > different? ​I meant the second, just adding the (buffer-name-string . display-buffer-no-window) pair to the value menu. -- http://rrt.sc3d.org