On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 at 14:40, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Eli Zaretskii writes: > > >> Here's an update to the previous patch; the problem seemed to be > >> the use of eq for comparing strings > >> rather than string=. > >> > >> It seems to work now. > >> > >> Ping! Any comments before I install this patch? > > > > Sorry for the delay. Please go ahead, but I think this also needs > > suitable changes for NEWS and the manual. > > This was a kinda long thread, and I've only loosely skimmed it. But it > seems like the proposed patch was applied, and it seems to be > documented, so I'm guessing this bug report was just left open by > mistake? So I'm closing it now. > Thanks! Sorry, I guess I should've closed the bug when I installed the patch (and I just confirmed that I did indeed install it). -- https://rrt.sc3d.org