I'm not sure exactly what this is about, but thank you. Since I'm here I would also like to add that eieio doesn't work the same in emacs 25. https://github.com/ergoemacs/ergoemacs-mode/issues/330 On Mar 28, 2015 4:23 PM, "João Távora" wrote: > Stefan Monnier writes: > > >> I finally did the sync, > > > > Thanks. > > > >> I couldn't be extra sure since the instructions in the README failed for > >> me. Both the "install in place" and the "locally deploy an archive" > >> failed with some errors. I didn't investigate much, compilation seems to > >> stop at ergoemacs. > > > > Hmm... I just tried a "make" and bumped into a few issues (which I just > > fixed), but none of them in ergoemacs. If you can reproduce them, > > please report them as bugs. > > > Thanks for fixing those issues (I also bumped into them at some point). > > Ergoemacs broke because it is an external and I was using an outdated > buggy version of it. A (require 'cl) issue, that you since fixed... > > I should have read the README better, "make externals" **always** needs > to come before "make" even if you don't want to 'make' the external > packages. > > João >