all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Can't Get Org-Drill to Work
@ 2017-06-30  4:46 M. P.
From: M. P. @ 2017-06-30  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am trying to install org-drip. I have org and org-contrib installed through Elpa. The Problem has something to do with the line (require `org-drill. When I try to run this config I get

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading ‘/Users/m.r.p/.emacs’:

Symbol's function definition is void: copy-list

The documentation tells me to You will also need to make sure that Org's "contrib/lisp" directory is in the emacs load-path. How do I do this?

                             Here is my config file.
;; Added by Package.el.  This must come before configurations of
;; installed packages.  Don't delete this line.  If you don't want it,
;; just comment it out by adding a semicolon to the start of the line.
;; You may delete these explanatory comments.
(package-initialize)
(require 'org-drill)
(require 'package)
(add-to-list 'package-archives '("org" . "http://orgmode.org/elpa/") t)