Thanks, Philip! --Adam On Tue, Jan 30, 2024, 01:16 Philip Kaludercic wrote: > Adam Porter writes: > > > Hi Philip, > > > > Is there anything else I need to do before activities.el can be added > > to GNU ELPA? The activities.info file is already in the .elpaignore > > file, which I think should cover your feedback. > > Nothing, it's just the end of my semester, so I have slight difficulties > catching up to my non-uni backlog :) > > Regardless, I've added your package specification, and it should appear > shortly on the archive. > > > Thanks, > > Adam >