Ah! I did not know about C-/ Thank You! शुक्र, 27 मई 2022, 9:03 am को Visuwesh ने लिखा: > [வெள்ளி மே 27, 2022] समीर सिंह Sameer Singh wrote: > > > The Javanese script is added to Emacs this time. > > There was already a Javanese greeting in etc/HELLO so I have not touched > that. > > > > Please review the Patch. > > Thank you. > > > > BTW, does the "set-language-environment" not change the input method? > > > It sets the `default-input-method' variable to the one specified in the > language environment. I.e., C-\ switches between the language's input > method and no input method. >