So should I send the patch? I also have the next script ready should I send it along with this? On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 5:19 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh > > Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 17:07:57 +0530 > > Cc: Eli Zaretskii , emacs-devel@gnu.org, Visuwesh < > visuweshm@gmail.com> > > > > It's a simple font with simple glyphs. > > > > Yes, Tamil supplement characters do not need reordering, vowel signs, > virama, etc. > > so the tml2 tag has no use in this case. > > This should be in the comments to the corresponding setup of the > default fontset. >