Here is the new patch, Please review it. Thank You. On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 5:36 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh > > Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 17:09:25 +0530 > > Cc: 55734@debbugs.gnu.org > > > > AFAIK, "Buginese" is a language; its script is known as "Lontara" or > > "Bugis". So I think the doc strings and NEWS should be updated to > > that effect. > > > > Looking into it, Lontara is indeed the correct name, I had used Lontara > for the native script name, but I will > > change the English ones also. > > Including the doc strings and NEWS, should I also change the input > method names and the language > > environment name too? > > The language environment can be named after the language. The input > method should probably be renamed, since it supports several languages > that use the same script. > > HELLO should use the language name, assuming the greeting is in that > language. > > > > > As for the Makasar script, isn't its language usually called > > "Makassarese"? > > > > I will change this too. > > Thanks. >