Eli Zaretskii 于2023年3月30日周四 13:33写道: > > I think there's a cleaner way: a defcustom can have a :set function, > which is called each time the variable is customized; this setter > function should be defined for a defcustom when changing its value has > non-trivial effects. So we can define such a setter function to > rewrite the list, and document in the doc string of the defcustom that > users should not just set the value with setq, but instead use either > setopt or "M-x customize-variable". WDYT? OK, I think it is good. Please see the attached patch.