+1 as well :) Z On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Christian Moe writes: > > > This question pops up fairly often. I suggest that ODT should be > > provided out of the box. It is clearly in demand. It meets the needs of > > a whole segment of users that need to work with office software. Sure, > > nothing prevents them from using it by adding a brief line to their init > > file. But why not advertise it? It's a major feature and it works well. > > FWIW, I also think this would be a good thing to load by default. > > >