hi. had a question about the code. I'm not familiar with this notation and was wondering if anyone could chime in with an explanation: (define-key global-map [(control o)] 'loccur-current) and then you have the following line (let ((ovl-start (if (= prev-end 1) 1 prev-end))...) where it seems like ovl-start is always equal to prev-end? Just trying t ounderstand these parts but otherwise the package looks amazing and I've already incorporated it into my emacs. thanks so much for sharing On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Juri Linkov wrote: > > I would like to contribute my package loccur > > (https://github.com/fourier/loccur) to the GNU ELPA. It is basically > > something in between keep-lines and occur: provides the same > > functionality as occur but without creating a new buffer/window. > > A better analogy to describe your package is narrowing > to non-contiguous regions with boundaries of matching lines > (not sure wherether this feature should be added into core). > >