On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 3:58 AM Andrea Corallo wrote: > From the patch: > > + #ifdef LIBGCCJIT_HAVE_gcc_jit_context_add_command_line_option > > + DEF_DLL_FN (void, gcc_jit_context_add_driver_option, > > + (gcc_jit_context *ctxt, const char *optname)); > > + #endif > [...] > > + #ifdef LIBGCCJIT_HAVE_gcc_jit_context_add_command_line_option > > + LOAD_DLL_FN (library, gcc_jit_context_add_driver_option); > > + #endif > > The above should not be ifdef'd as they allow the function to be used > only if present in the library in use at runtime on Windows systems. > > Unfortunatelly we do not have such system for Linux where the decision > to include the call is done at compile time. So unless we implement > that too also the call site has to be a little changed to handle this. > > Please have a look for that into in Fcomp_libgccjit_version where we use > gcc_jit_version_*. These are the only "optional" libgccjit entry point > we used so far. Ah, I misread the #ifdef condition above those. Makes sense, I've adjusted the branch and added one more commit that should ensure we pass the `comp-native-driver-options' to async compilation child processes correctly. This patch builds on my system, builds on darwin under nix (with some additional changes to emit "-L" library path entries), and asynchronously compiles code, too! Cheers, -- Andreas Fuchs, (http://|im:asf@|mailto:asf@)boinkor.net, antifuchs