сб, 12 нояб. 2022 г. в 14:04, Po Lu : > Evgeny Zajcev writes: > > > Adding this code fixes the problem! However, if I specify `png' image > > type instead of `svg' when svg image is in use, no error is triggered > > in contrast with Emacs without native images. > > I don't know how to fix that with the Mac OS image API? Anyone else know? > > > If this code does not break anything on older MacOS I think it should > > be added to Emacs. > > +1. > This code won't break anything, because native SVG support has been added only in Ventura. It is safe to merge this change. Also, this patch fixes breakage of `:base_uri` API in Vertura, because native SVG does not support `:base_uri` API, only librsvg does. -- lg