This is on a Ubuntu 22.04 server VM where I build emacs Best, /PA On Thu, 13 Jun 2024 at 22:30, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > Hi Andrea, > > On 13/06/2024 16:14, Andrea Corallo wrote: > > Right I think is reproducible for me now, I see in my CI the first > > commit that makes it hang is: > > Do you use macOS? I haven't been able to reproduce it on Linux so far. > > Or could this be specific to nativecomp? Which would be weird, but... > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet