Hey Soham Good news, I'll keep you posted. Best, /PA On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 at 21:07, wrote: > > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > Hi, > > > > I've been using this functionality and would strongly support adding it. > > It would be yet another argument for Emacs for some of our students ;-) > > > > Thanks, Soham > > > > My .2 cents, /PA > > Hello Pedro, > > Writing to inform that the mode has been added to NonGNU elpa. Hopefully > your students find Emacs more attractive now! > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet